Looking at the headers from other emails coming through another old
server running qmailrocks I believe you are right.
Looks like the Received should be

So do we list this as a bug and how do we go about doing this?
I guess I will try using whitelist_from and see how I go with that
although as I am moving from a setup that uses rDNS I am sure I will
have issues as I don't know some of the from addresses.
George