On 04/30/2010 11:02 AM, Edward Finlayson wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Is there any way of applying the outgoing IP address patch so that my welcome message matches the inbound IP address domain. this is because YAHOO refuse all mail where the mx server of the sending domain fails this condition.

Best regards

Fin

Someone asked about this a year or so ago and I tried to apply the patch but it does not apply cleanly, and there was not sufficient interest for me to invest any time. If you want to make it apply cleanly, then I'll take a look at it. If you need me to make the patch apply cleanly, that may not happen. I'm working on the next version of QMT and do not want divert any focus from that at the moment. Once the next version is out this may be something I circle back to, but that will be a ways off.