On 05/25/2010 02:36 PM, Mahesh Bhat wrote:
Hi Eric,

I tried out the option

Vmoduser -w exam...@domain.com

But did not work I was still able to use email via webmail for that
particular ID.

Apart from the above Question.. Would we be able to block pop3 access to
certain users outside office?

There is an issue in the way QMT is configured that will not allow you to turn off webmail for specific users. I put the options in Qcontrol because I plan to fix this in QMTv2