On 06/06/2010 01:12 PM, Eric Shubert wrote:
Hey Jake, this looks like a bug in the qmail-toaster.spec file. I'd suggest that Eli file a bug report, but Mantis isn't up yet. I can have a look at the spec file myself, but I don't have a 64-bit test host (yet - probably will soon).

How do you want to handle this? (How's mantis coming along?)

Mantis is not at the moment.
I already know about this one - it was introduced from a previous feature request to not clobber the tcp.smtp file on upgrades. Can't remember if the fix is checked into the svn repo yet, but it will eventually be, once I get a few of these other fires stomped out.