  From: Scott Hughes
  To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
  Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2010 5:13 PM
  Subject: [qmailtoaster] Replicated Server Question

  As some of you know I am working on bringing up a replicated server.  I am
curious if it would be a good idea and/or advisable to copy the spamassassin
database from my older server that has been in service for a while to the new
one so that the new server doesn't have to 'catch up' with the old one.  Catch
up meaning that new server won't have the learning curve that it normally would.

  Also, I would like to replicate (sync) some of the other files - like the
spamassassin .cf files, the spamdyke files (/opt/spamdyke/etc) - things like
that.

  Suggestions?

  Thanks,
  Scott