hi eric

when the email arrives in the spam box its headers contained the
"delivered to" email id in the header so my script will know where to
which email id the message is to be delivered. so my concern about bcc is
resolved.

my second question is as such
which would be better
Simply move the email from the "centralized spambox" to the inbox of that
email id
Or use the qmail-queue program to reroute the message back to the queue
for delivery.

i don't want the email time stamps changed during this process.

thanks
rajesh