I found 1 link maybe helpful to add disclaimer to all outgoing mails.
But it uses qmail-qfilter. Can someone help to integrate this with
qmail toaster package.

http://www.mail-archive.com/linuxvada...@yahoogroups.com/msg02449.html

Regards,

Amit

At Friday, 09-07-2010 on 10:25 Amit wrote:

Hi Eric,

I had made a step by step process of setting DKIM from Jake videos.
Do you want me to uplaod it on wiki then do let me know.

Regards,

Amit