Not an issue. Till that time I'll try my best for what I can do.

Thanks and regards,

Amit

At Friday, 09-07-2010 on 20:30 Eric Shubert wrote:

I'll be glad to see what I can do, but my time is limited by other
commitments. I'll take a look at it as soon as I can, but it might be

next week before that happens.

Perhaps someone else can lend a hand with this in the meantime?

Amit Dalia wrote:
> Hi Eric,
>
> But I'm stuck at disclaimer part as I don't know scripting. I'm
unable
> to understand the script of qmail-remote wrapper which comes with
> dkim.tgz. I mean when dkim-remote file is opening the file to write
DKIM

http://www.mail-archive.com/linuxvada...@yahoogroups.com/msg02449.html

http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/How_to_Setup_DKIM_with_Qmail_Toaster
> Thanks.
> --
> -Eric 'shubes'
>
> Amit wrote:
> > Hi Eric,
> >
> > I had made a step by step process of setting DKIM from Jake
> videos. Do
> > you want me to uplaod it on wiki then do let me know.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Amit
> >
> > On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 4:59 AM, Jake Vickers  > > wrote:
> >
> > On 07/08/2010 06:45 PM, Eric Shubert wrote:
> >
> > I haven't set up the DKIM wrapper (yet), so I'm not much help at
> > this point. I think Amit's on the right track though. The
> > disclaimer (or whatever common text) should be added just before
> > the DKIM signature.
> >
> > Is that wrapper on the wiki somewhere, or is it only in the
video?

> > Only in the video. You can google to find the wrapper and an
outline
> > on how to set it up.

Vickers Consulting Group offers Qmailtoaster support and
installations.