On 07/12/2010 02:24 AM, Poh Yong Hwang wrote:
Hi,

I tried the following on the mail server itself and i got the reply immediately.

[r...@mail init.d]# nslookup 122.175.72.62
Server:         127.0.0.1
Address:        127.0.0.1#53

Non-authoritative answer:
62.72.175.122.in-addr.arpa name = Telemedia-AP-dynamic-062.72.175.122.airtelbroadband.in <http://Telemedia-AP-dynamic-062.72.175.122.airtelbroadband.in>.

It seems that i have djbdns install rather than BIND for my qmailtoaster. Can i check how can i configure the forwarders on my caching server? The mail server setup is by default according to the Qmailtoaster installation guide.

Thanks
YongSan