It looks like you have problems solving your local name (the name of server where tcpserver is running).

Check your local name in DNS, and add "-l name" to your tcpserver command line.

Tonino

Poh Yong Hwang ha scritto:
Hi,

Here is my resolv.conf :

search mail.popular.com.sg <http://mail.popular.com.sg>
nameserver 127.0.0.1
nameserver 165.21.83.88
nameserver 165.21.100.88

The slowness occurs on the time that the message took to leave Outlook outbound queue. If we do a email dossier check at centralops.net <http://centralops.net>, it always get timeout while connecting to our mail server. One of the domain i have in this mail server is mail.popular.com.sg <http://mail.popular.com.sg>

Please advise.

Thanks

YongSan