On 07/26/2010 09:33 AM, Igor Smitran wrote:
Glad it worked out!

Unfortunately, same problem with cnt5064 install. Only difference is that
everything is working out of the box besides dksign problem.
Server is receving mail from outside, clamav works, spamassassin too. But,
when i try to send mail outside it gives me "554 qmail-dk: Cannot sign
message due to invalid message syntax. (#5.3.0)".
I am still testing this server so entire setup is with default settings.
Does anyone have same problem?

No, I do not have the same problem and this list runs on CentOS 5.5 x86_64.
What do the logs show? Are you relaying mail?
qmail-dk has some bugs, and does not always work correctly. Are you sure that the domainkeys files are in Unix format? You may need to turn on recordio and log the session a little better and post the logs here so we can review.