From: Eric Shubert [mailto:e...@shubes.net]
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 2:33 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Re: x86_64 updateing

Joel Eddy wrote:
 > Okay, I'll sit tight till I hear back.

Joel,
I don't know if you're subscribed to the devel list or not. Steve just
checked in a fixed qtp-install-rpmforge script (the url had changed).
Can you get that script from the the qtp site and give it a try?
http://qtp.qmailtoaster.com/trac/export/138/bin/qtp-install-rpmforge

Or you could modify the script you have, changing this line:
WEB_LOC=http://svn.rpmforge.net/svn/trunk/rpms/$PKGNAME
It's near the beginning of the script.

Please let us know how that works.

     For additional commands, e-mail: