I'm not totally sure, but the problem may lie in something with the
repo.

After changing the line suggested in
http://www.mail-archive.com/qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com/msg28768,
the newmodel script errors out like this:
====
vqadmin-toaster-2.3.4-1.3.6.src.rpm is already downloaded, bypassed
qtp-install-rpmforge v0.3 - getting latest version of rpmforge-release
qtp-install-rpmforge - rpmforge-release not installed, installing ...
error: File not found by glob:
http://apt.sw.be/redhat/el5/en/i386/rpmforge/RPMS/rpmforge-release-0.5.1
-1%{?dist}.el5.rf.i386.rpm
qtp-install-rpmforge - install/upgrade failed, rc=1. Exiting.

qtp-newmodel - installing  perl(Encode::Detect)
perl(Razor2::Client::Agent) ...
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
 * addons: mirrors.gigenet.com
 * base: ftp.lug.udel.edu
 * extras: yum.singlehop.com
 * updates: ftp.lug.udel.edu
Setting up Install Process
No package perl(Encode::Detect) available.
No package perl(Razor2::Client::Agent) available.
Nothing to do

qtp-newmodel - updating toaster (mostly spamassassin) dependencies ...
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
 * addons: repo.genomics.upenn.edu
 * base: ftp.ussg.iu.edu
 * extras: centos.promopeddler.com
 * updates: mirrors.finalasp.com
Setting up Update Process
No Match for argument: perl(Encode::Detect)
No package perl(Encode::Detect) available.
No Match for argument: perl(Razor2::Client::Agent)
No package perl(Razor2::Client::Agent) available.
No Packages marked for Update

Would you like a unionfs/overlay sandbox? (recommended) [y]/n: y

Using FUSE union filesystem ...
qtp-mount-sandbox v0.3.3
qtp-mount-sandbox - installing  dkms-fuse fuse-unionfs ...
qtp-mount-sandbox - this could take a few moments - please be patient
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror

Error getting repository data for rpmforge, repository not found
qtp-mount-sandbox - installation of dependent packages failed
qtp-mount-sandbox - is your qmailtoaster-plus.repo package up to date?

qtp-newmodel - qtp-mount-sandbox failed, exiting
======

Also if I type "qtp-install-rpmforge" (since I think that is what it is
calling on), I get:
======
qtp-install-rpmforge v0.3 - getting latest version of rpmforge-release
qtp-install-rpmforge - rpmforge-release not installed, installing ...
error: File not found by glob:
http://apt.sw.be/redhat/el5/en/i386/rpmforge/RPMS/rpmforge-release-0.5.1
-1%{?dist}.el5.rf.i386.rpm
qtp-install-rpmforge - install/upgrade failed, rc=1. Exiting.
======
*This is also after having changed the line in the qtp-install-rpmforge
script.

I know Eric is working on a new version, but is there something I could
adjust here to get this going?
I'm wanting to bring this server as close to being up-to-date as
possible before I migrate users into it.

Thank you for any help.
Patrick Ring

Patrick M. Ring
P. Ring Technologies