Steve Huff wrote:
On Aug 3, 2010, at 10:45 PM, Patrick Ring wrote:

but is there something I could
adjust here to get this going?

just install the rpmforge-release package as you would to enable RPMforge on
any other RHEL/CentOS system.  instructions are here:

http://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources/Repositories/RPMForge#head-20e1f65f19ccf2f5fbf5adb30dbaf5ea963a64ae

-steve

I don't think it's quite that simple. Even with the most recent rpmforge repo properly installed, the older qtp-install-rpmforge script will still choke on the modified spec file, keeping qtp-newmodel from getting past that point. The latest qtp-install-rpmforge script needs to be used (or all modifications applied) in order for qtp-newmodel to work.

Until the point in time when a new QTP is available, I recommend downloading the latest version (as opposed to making the modifications manually):
# cd /opt/qmailtoaster-plus/bin
# wget http://qtp.qmailtoaster.com/trac/export/140/bin/qtp-install-rpmforge
# chmod 755 qtp-install-rpmforge