Jake Vickers wrote:
On 08/04/2010 07:40 PM, Eric Shubert wrote:
Is anyone running QMT on Xen?
I just noticed that RHEL6 will not contain Xen, in favor of KVM.

I've run it on VMware Server (1.x and 2.x) for development, and recently I installed it under Virtualbox on my laptop so I can work on the packages while away from the office.

Nice.

For the record (in case anyone's interested), I've run production QMT hosts on VMware Server 1.x in the past, but now all have been upgraded to Server 2.x.

All of my QMT test/devel hosts (32 and 64 bit) are VMs running under Server 2.x.