This might be the bad solution but my basic concern is that I don't
want any other email id or any other email server should be able to
send mail by just using my server as Smart Host.
For example: right now from current QMT configuration any email id
assume a...@xyz.com can send mail from my server by using my server
anyone email id as Smart Host to relay mail.
My concern is how do I stop a...@xyz.com to send mail from my server
if a...@xyz.com doesnot exist on my QMT server.

Amit