Hi Jake,

I saw the old archives but didn't find solution. I mean it was just
discussed but with no conclusion. Or may be I'm expecting some other
conclusion.

Regards,

Amit

At Monday, 16-08-2010 on 20:16 Jake Vickers wrote:

On 08/16/2010 10:32 AM, Amit Dalia wrote:

Hi Jake,

1) If you do not wish someone to send email through your system, you
will need to disable their account?
>> I only want user to send mail from my server if From Email id and
authentication email id are same. If they are different the mail
should not be allow to transfer.
Ex. If sender is j...@qmailtoaster.com [1] which is using my server
for relaying mail by authenticating with username a...@ikf.co.in and
my password, then this should not happen.

2) Does your tcp.smtp allow IP ranges to relay?
>> No.

1 - this is the way email works. People can have any reply-to/from
address.
Look in the archives,  this has been discussed already.
http://www.mail-archive.com/qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com/

Links:
------
[1] http://webmail.ikf.co.in/webmail/index.php#