There is a bug in qmailadmin that modifies the .qmail file in a way that
causes duplication. IIRC it happens when changing the (last) name field. The easiest remedy is to modify the .qmail file manually, deleting the 2nd line in the file.

It'd be nice if someone would look at the code and see what's causing this, so we could fix it permanently.

Addagatla pallavi wrote:
hi,
          I face this same problem receving copy of email in my inbox

goto

             /home/vpopmain/domains/<domain name>/name/
goto .qmail file (hidden file)

-->I compared .qmail hidden file with other accounts and made changes in my .qmail file

-> restart qmail