Hi all,

I have created a preliminary tarball to install horde on a stock toaster. Even
takes care of the horde config.

http://martin.waschbuesch.de/horde-toaster.tar.bz2

Anyone willing to test and/or contribute by adapting some parts - please let me
know. I am working with Eric on making this into a horde-toaster package.

Martin

--
Martin Waschbüsch
IT-Dienstleistungen