From few days my qmailtoaster installation (3 years old, 2 domain, about 600 mailbox) give two or three times at day the request for the password for download the email.

Whit this error i recive this mail:

Monday, 4 October 2010 at 11:44: ERROR: I guess another mrtg is running. A lockfile (/usr/share/toaster/mrtg/qmailmrtg.cfg_l) aged 376 seconds is hanging around. If you are sure that no other mrtg is running you can remove the lockfile

there is no connection whit the mrtg error and the passowrd request, they appened in different time.

This errors begin when i shutdown the server (a virtual machine) and upgrade the ram from 1 to 2 giga.

Any idea ?

thanks a lot