I take that back. Your perl package is slightly newer than the one I'm running. I'm not sure exactly what the problem is, but it appears that your combination of perl modules isn't quite right.

Perhaps a perl expert here (Steve maybe?) might help with how to straighten things out. I'm not real strong with CPAN.

This isn't a real big problem, but if you don't get any further here then shoot me an email off list.