On 10/28/2010 08:17 AM, Anil Aliyan wrote:

Dear Jake,

Please find the patch attached for multiples domains ... if you know about it can you provide some help that how to deal with it. May be if the patch is included in the qmailtoaster we can resolve this issue of multiple domain and ip address binding problem in qmailtoaster setup.

IIRC, the patch does not apply cleanly to the current code and there has not been enough interest to warrant the time to go and integrate the patch.
If you integrate it (and test it!), let me know.