Hi Eric,

I had just changed alias name for qmailadmin to myadmin. And this
link is only with me as director of that company doesn't want to
provide user to change their password. Also webmail link is not shared
with their users. It is only know to their director and ofcourse me.

Patrick@ Since webmail is not shared I can't provide them to do the
same on squirrel mail too. Also as far as I understand webmail will
also generate auto-response if user checked his mail on webmail. If
user is downloading mail in mail client still will it generate
auto-response mail.

Amit

At Monday, 01-11-2010 on 21:33 Eric Shubert wrote:

On 11/01/2010 02:37 AM, Amit Dalia wrote:
> Thanks for information Jake. I'll create script for same.
>
> Amit
>
> At Monday, 01-11-2010 on 11:08 Jake Vickers wrote:
>
> On 10/29/2010 01:43 AM, Amit Dalia wrote:
>> Hi Everyone,
>>
>> Is there anyway to setup auto-response at server level. Actually
>> Diwali vacations are coming in India which is same like Christmas
>> vacations, my users want to put out of office auto-response. Now
>> on few server there are more than 300 users and users doesn't have
>> access to qmailadmin. So is there anyway to put 1 auto-response at
>> the server level.
>
> No - you would need to script something to set the auto-response
for
> the users, since they do not have access to qmailadmin.

I'm just curious. I thought each user could access their own account
with qmailadmin, for changing password and auto-response. Is there
something you've done to shut off that access?

Vickers Consulting Group offers Qmailtoaster support and
installations.