That's certainly bleeding edge. ;) Fedora14 is at php-5.3.3. I'd be cautious if this is a production server. QMT's use of php isn't very elaborate though, so I expect it'd be ok.

I'm not familiar off hand with php development, so others will know better than I do about this. It'd be nice to hear from someone else about this.

FWIW, I think it's good practice to run web apps on a separate host from QMT. I run webmail on a separate (virtual) host. I don't see much advantage to running other QMT/php packages on a separate host though, as they're only used for administration.