Nice. Do keep us posted. Thanks.

On 12/14/2010 01:00 PM, Richard Baxant wrote:
It's not for development, but so that I can use phpMyAdmin 3.x.x and its
MySQL replication component for my vpopmail database.

I am currently testing it on a VM and no issue with qcontrol or the
admin-toaster. Need to still test SquirrelMail.

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 1:21 PM, Eric Shubert <e...@shubes.net