--exclude=vpopmail/bin ;)

On 01/08/2011 09:28 PM, Bill Kwok wrote:
Thank you all for the help.
It's my fault that I setup a cron job to rsync whole /home folder with
my old machine in order to duplicate all existing email.  But I forgot
it also includes all programs in /home/vpopmail/bin while leads to
version issues.

I would like to express my appreciation for the creation of QTP which
make my life easy!
Best regards,
Bill
On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 5:34 AM, Jake Vickers <j...@qmailtoaster.com