I did some checking in the archives, but didn't find a solution, although I
found some similar items, none of them seemed to point me in the right
direction.

I just realized that, for some reason, mail on two newly created servers is
not being scanned by SpamAssassin, or at least it appears as though it
isn't.

E-mails arrive with the following contained in the headers:

         scanners: attach: 1.4.0 clamav: 0.96.3/m:53/d:12497

Which leads me to believe that only "attach" and "clamav" are being invoked.

Here's my tcp.smtp:

127.:allow,RELAYCLIENT="",DKSIGN="/var/qmail/control/domainkeys/%/private"

:allow,BADMIMETYPE="",SENDER_NOCHECK="1",BADLOADERTYPE="M",QMAILQUEUE="/var/
qmail/bin/simscan"

Here's simcontrol:

:clam=yes,spam=yes,spam_hits=12,attach=.mp3:.src:.bat:.pif

I've got two servers, both new builds using the ISO, that are behaving
identical.  Obviously, I made some changes to tcp.smtp, but other than that,
I haven't made any changes to any files that I'm aware of, that effect
invoking simscan, and then spamassassin..

Any thoughts?

Additional info:

qtp-whatami v0.3.7 Sun Jan  9 16:18:36 PST 2011

DISTRO=CentOS

OSVER=5.5

QTARCH=i686

QTKERN=2.6.18-194.8.1.el5