I never touched the tcp.smtp file before, not that I remember. I had to
locate it to know where it was :P

Both of my servers have the same tcp.smtp and they were installed on
november 2010 and january 2011 so it might be missing on some source file.

I'm adding the text you said and I'll report the results...

Thanks!

Bruno