D'oh nothing =(

Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 19:25:21 -0600
Subject: doh
From: "Mace Windu" <wi...@xxx.com>
To: de...@geekzone.com.uy

Just in case:

# cat /etc/tcprules.d/tcp.smtp
127.:allow,RELAYCLIENT="",DKSIGN="/var/qmail/control/domainkeys/%/private",QMAILQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/qmail-queue",NOP0FCHEC="1"
:allow,BADMIMETYPE="",BADLOADERTYPE="M",CHKUSER_RCPTLIMIT="50",CHKUSER_WRONGRCPTLIMIT="10",DKSIGN="/var/qmail/control/domainkeys/%/private",QMAILQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/qmail-queue",NOP0FCHEC="1"

Bruno