Hi Juan,

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 10:35 AM, Juan Carlos <carlos...@tmgranada.es> wrote:

> The option for carriers not is possible in Spain.
> I will try to connect a mobile phone via USB, and if possible send SMS by
> phone, but i donĀ“t know make him and if possible.
> I remember , a few years ago saw this config

It should be possible to connect a phone to the toaster server and
then trigger a script in mailfilter for a specific email address to
deliver this email to the phone.

A few years ago I did a similar setup with a Finnish service provider
that allowed sending SMS via a GET http request: my script triggered
by mailfilter parsed the email to a shorter text string and then did
the GET request with this string and other correct parameters. There
probably are similar services available in Spain, but they are
probably not free.

Best regards,
Peter