On 03/23/2011 08:11 PM, Pak Ogah wrote:
On 23-Mar-11 21:51, Eric Shubert wrote:
On 03/22/2011 10:28 PM, Pak Ogah wrote:
On 16-Mar-11 19:32, Eric Shubert wrote:

Looks like Kerk was just playing with the wiki. No content appears to
have been there.

This looks good to me, Pak. Thanks.

Okay Eric, it's done.
Please check
http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/Clamav
for grammar and syntax error
Sorry took long to update it.
Hope this help future QMT users

*Very* good, Pak. Well worth the wait. ;)
Thanks!

Eric, while I am writing the wiki, I need to put 2 howto.
One is for someone already installing qtp and another one is for someone
who doesn't yet install qtp.
Can I suggest that QTP should be in stock/default install on next QMT
release?

Thanks

I'd like to see that as well. qtp-newmodel can be used in place of the download and install scripts as well, so those wouldn't need to be maintained any more. I should probably modify qtp-newmodel so that it recognizes a new install, and lets the user select all the packages at once in that case.

The final decision on this us up to Jake. I know he included QTP with the QMT-ISO, so I think chances are good that he will agree to this.

Jake, what say you?