On 05/02/2011 12:51 PM, Joel Eddy wrote:
I'm seeing this in my smtp logs on this account. I've tried to find the
answer but so far no luck. Has anyone else had this problem?

2011-05-02 13:52:06.345475500.s:@400000004dbef6ef166a7104 spamdyke[31592]:
TIMEOUT from: lcgrap...@iowatelecom.net to: kathleenfis...@iowaconnect.com
origin_ip: 162.39.147.111 origin_rdns: pacmmta52.windstream.net auth:
(unknown) encryption: (none) reason: TIMEOUT

TIMEOUT isn't usually indicative of a non-spam problem.

Which spamdyke version are you running? There was a problem that was fixed (in 4.2.0 IIRC) that would leave a session hanging after another rejection of some sort. No real harm except it tied up resources a little bit.

Update to the current version if you haven't already. Simply re-run qtp-install-spamdyke and that should do it for you.