From: Eric Shubert [mailto:e...@shubes.net]
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2011 3:35 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Re: RE; spamdyke ?

On 05/02/2011 12:51 PM, Joel Eddy wrote:
> I'm seeing this in my smtp logs on this account. I've tried to find the
> answer but so far no luck. Has anyone else had this problem?
>
> 2011-05-02 13:52:06.345475500.s:@400000004dbef6ef166a7104 spamdyke[31592]:
> TIMEOUT from: lcgrap...@iowatelecom.net to: kathleenfis...@iowaconnect.com
> origin_ip: 162.39.147.111 origin_rdns: pacmmta52.windstream.net auth:
> (unknown) encryption: (none) reason: TIMEOUT

-----

TIMEOUT isn't usually indicative of a non-spam problem.

Which spamdyke version are you running? There was a problem that was
fixed (in 4.2.0 IIRC) that would leave a session hanging after another
rejection of some sort. No real harm except it tied up resources a
little bit.

Update to the current version if you haven't already. Simply re-run
qtp-install-spamdyke and that should do it for you.

     For additional commands, e-mail:
qmailtoaster-list-h...@qmailtoaster.com

  _____

No virus found in this message.