Hi,

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 7:31 PM, Eric Shubert <e...@shubes.net> wrote:
> that. Spamdyke false positives are practically nonexistent though, so you
> might want to just leave spamdyke active and not tell him about it. Then
> again, if he insists on receiving spam, I'd charge him extra for the load
> it'll cause on your server as well as the trouble of configuring spamdyke.
> ;)

Even if Spamdyke is correct, it does not mean that the end behaviour
is what the customer expects.

I have ran into issues where customers haven't received email they
were expecting because of Spamdyke rejecting a message because of
missing reserve dns. And it does not help telling the customer that
the sending server is not properly configured, if they can receive the
same email with their Gmail or some other account...

I have been playing around with an idea that I should create a page
for each customer where they could check the sending addresses for
denied messages. So if there is a "real" message denied I could then
offer an option to white list that mail server or sending address, so
that the customer could try contacting the sender again.

Best,
Peter