Lack of rDNS records will cause messages to fail to MSN/Hotmail, and Yahoo! accounts (don't know about Gmail)... I'm not at all worried about the blocking of messages (the SPAM he doesn't see he won't bitch about)... he just didn't like the ***SPAM*** label behavior! BTW: I warned him that there would be an increase in SPAM -- we'll see how long it takes him to decide to turn SA back on!

Dan