On 09/02/2011 04:05 AM, P.V.Anthony wrote:
Hi,

Is there any app that would check the email against the RBL ip address
and tag the subject header with [SPAM]?

Yes.

Can spamassassin do this? And is there any other applications that can
do this?

Yes, and I don't know of one.

Please note that I do not what to reject any emails, just tag them.

P.V.Anthony

There are a number of stock spamassassin rules that do this sort of thing. See /usr/share/spamassassin/20_dynrdns.cf. Suit to taste.

Personally, I find that spamdyke has very few false positives. In those few cases, I whitelist the domain (as a temporary measure) and notify the administrator of the offending domain that they have a problem. I understand that this process may not work so well for ISPs though.