On 09/03/11 16:13, P.V.Anthony wrote:

Often I hope gmail will get more strict and stop accepting emails for not properly setup servers. This will would really make my life easier.

P.V.Anthony

I agree with this. gmail can rcvd email from sender domain that use IP.Add.re.ss as MX record rather than MX hostname. While other email-related applications, like Exim and ASSP can't as they obeying the RFC

- From: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MX_record
The characteristic payload information of an MX record is the fully
qualified domain name of a mail host and a preference value. The host
name must map directly to one or more address record (A, or AAAA) in the
 DNS, and must not point to any CNAME records.[1]