Op 12-9-2011 0:07, User Qmail schreef:
As far as I know, the php compatibility is an issue. There is no direct upgrade path at the moment.

Ok did not know qmail depends on PHP....
But i hope it will come soon.

On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 1:01 PM, Ankit Gupta <g.ank...@gmail.com <mailto:g.ank...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hi,

    I have also downloaded the Centos 6.0 , and can we use the same
    packages designed for Centos 5.x version on Cenos 6.0?

    On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 5:04 AM, Danny Terweij | LxCenter