On 10/22/2011 09:28 PM, Casey wrote:
Anyone got any good scripts that show spamdyke's filtering stats? I
found a few on the list archive, but never found one that worked on my
system. I'm trying to find something I can run through cron, which will
email mail stats regarding how much mail is hitting the gateway, versus
how much is being forwarded to the inbound servers.

Thanks,

--
Casey

Smile Global Technical Support
Submit or check trouble tickets http://billing.smileglobal.com
www.smileglobal.com <http://www.smileglobal.com>

Between the two, that covers anything I'm aware of. There was one in particular that someone posted some nice results of, but never shared it that I recall.

Whatever you come across, please post it here.
I suppose those on the spamdyke list would appreciate seeing it too.

Thanks Casey.