On 10/25/11 3:59, Peter Peltonen wrote:
Hi,

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 8:38 PM, Brent Gardner<brent.gard...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Here it is again:  spamdyke-stats  http://pastebin.com/xUR2LkTQ

Here's a script I use that generates a daily report using the above script:
  Spamdyke-Stats-Report.pl  http://pastebin.com/aaPTcR8x

I have a line in my crontab file that calls Spamdyke-Stats-Report.pl daily,
looks like this:
Thanks for your contribution! I think it would be a good idea to add
this to the Wiki as well?

added to wiki
http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/Spamdyke#Statistics
please check for grammar/spelling and technical writing