Strike that...
Still having issues almost like its not looking any deeper than 127.0.0.1 for a resolv.

On 01/25/2012 03:09 PM, David wrote:
Eric,
 I think I may have it..
I had to review my hosts and resolv.conf files
they looked a little screwy so I set them with typical settings with my domain info
I also took a closer look at my dns.
I believe the real problem was in the host and resolv.conf files because it is moving sooooo much faster now.
thanks