On 01/27/2012 09:48 AM, Maxwell Smart wrote:
While were on this subject.  I just installed QMT5.iso on a Virtualbox.
It installed fine, but when I went to do the updates it errors out
saying clamav cannot write to /var/log/... disk full.  I have allocated
8GB for this installation.   How much could this install take 2GB?  That
being said it shows 6.58GB used, which I find odd.

I am going to try the ovf file Pak is going to upload adn see how that
works.

This isn't exactly the same subject CJ. Please start a new thread in the future. ;)

You're not exactly clear about what you're doing, either. What exactly do you mean by "do the updates"? That could mean several things.

And what does "df -h" show?

I think that 8G would typically be enough. I just checked one of mine, and it's using 3.4G (sans emails). Have you looked to see what's taking taking up the biggest chunk of the 6G that's being used? Maybe you need to do a "yum clean all"?