Welcome to the community, Guiseppe.

On 01/28/2012 02:11 AM, Giuseppe Perna wrote:
Thanks Eric,
i have this version: qmailtoaster-plus-0.2.14-1.3.17
you could tell me how to do maintenance and inspections of this version?

That appears to be current for QTP.

The qtp-ami-up2date command will tell you if there are newer versions of any *-toaster packages available.

The qtp-newmodel script will help you to upgrade any packages which have newer versions available. Simply run the command, and it will guide you through the process.

I would like to save space by removing the spam emails.
Could you help me?

Spamdyke is the best thing available for reducing spam, but it's not yet in the 'stock' packages. You can run the qtp-install-spamdyke script to install spamdyke.

Is there anyone here who speaks Italian who might be able to help Guiseppe in his native language?