On 02/06/12 13:10, Eric Shubert wrote:
On 02/05/2012 10:32 PM, Pak Ogah wrote:
Hi list,
Is there a way to find out when an email account created ?
I have look at account maildir folder but none of files can be used as
reference

I don't know if the vpopmail database schema contains that or not. Probably should if it doesn't. You'd need to check.
No, it doesn't

The next best thing I can think of would be the date on the user's directory. The contents of that don't typically change much, unless the .qmail file is created or removed. It's no certain indication of when the account was create, but you know it's been around at least that long.
I have check it too but still it didn't provide the correct date
ps: is there a command hook on vpopmail/qmailadmin so that we can add a command when user created/deleted?