On Thursday 09 February 2012 09:28 AM, Pak Ogah wrote:
On 02/09/12 10:00, patr...@aofh.us wrote:
On 02/08/2012 12:08 AM, Pak Ogah wrote:
is there a command hook on vpopmail/qmailadmin so that we can add a
command when user created/deleted?
It is called OnChange http://qmail.jms1.net/scripts/qmail-updater.shtml
but if I'm not mistaken it is in vpopmail as of 5.4.18, but with a few
bugs.

I don't know of one. Will you ask this on the vpopmail list?
(vch...@inter7.com)
Perhaps someone there would have a suggestion, as they're the vpopmail
experts. ;)
I bet they will tell you to update to the new version....

Regards.

thanks for the hint all.
but it seems to complicated for me
I'll pass it for now
Pak,
I think this can be done entirely within MySQL using triggers. I'll create one and post a solution in case it works :)

Bharath