Délsio Cabá wrote:
> Try to upgade gcc and recompite it again

gcc seems to be the latest approved version for CentOS. QMT was built with
that version.

I'm also having trouble with POP. The logs don't show any problems (except
for a 'status 256' response) but no mail is transferred.

When I manually run a POP session, I get:

/home/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw: error while loading shared libraries:
libresolv.so.2: failed to map segment from shared object: Cannot allocate
memory
-ERR unable to write pipe
Connection closed by foreign host.

Again, raising the softlimit on the pop3 supervisor doesn't seem to solve
this problem.

Do I need to do anything after editing the 'run' file to raise the
softlimit? I've been simply restarting qmail with 'qmailctl restart', but
perhaps something else is needed to get the changes to take effect?

Angus