Hi,

I am experiencing a very annoying delay in the mail delivery recently.

The delay is about half an hour or so, both for internal and external emails and has been around for quite some time.

Incoming emails immediately shows up in the smtp and spamd logs. qmail-qstat says that there are messages in queue and that they are not yet preprocessed.

If a restart qmail-send the emails are delivered immediately and the queues are empty, so right now I have a temporary cron solution (svc -d /var/qmail/supervise/send ; svc -u /var/qmail/supervise/send) to speed up the delivery.

Any ideas?

Some info:

rpm -qa|grep toaster
libdomainkeys-toaster-0.68-1.3.3