On 03/22/2012 09:58 AM, Patrick Meredith wrote:
The only thing that I have found is the 'short tag syndrome' as easy as
changing '<?' to '<?php'!

That's trivial all right. Which package(s) are involved? If it's just control-panel-toaster, would someone care to change the sources and create a new srpm? If someone can identify which files need to be changed but isn't up to building the rpm, let us know so we can git'r'done.

If this involves vpopmail, qmailadmin and/or vqadmin, we should check to see if the changes have been done yet upstream. Bharath's presently working on these updates, so we can include a patch file with the fixes if the upstream sources are still deficient.