> The new clamav should build on COS6 with no modifications now. You'll need
to do it 'manually' for the time being though.

Ok'll try that.

>> 2) SMTP over submission port is not working? Getting below error:
>>
>> [root@mail ~]# telnet localhost 587
>> Trying ::1...
>> telnet: connect to address ::1: Connection refused Trying 127.0.0.1...
>> Connected to localhost.
>> Escape character is '^]'.
>> Connection closed by foreign host.
>> [root@mail ~]#

> What does your submission log show?

Here is error log below:
@40000000500d96de13172754 /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd: error while loading
shared libraries: libselinux.so.1: failed to map segment from shared object:
Cannot allocate memory

Tried to increase softlimit but didn't worked. SELINUX already disabled.

>> 3) @Eric, Any chance or update for qmailtoaster-plus for CentOS 6 as
qtp-menu and other scripts are not working.

> The vpopmail upgrade is a higher priority. Since qmailadmin-toaster is
part of that upgrade, I'll see if I can get other COS6 modifications done
along with that. Don't hold me to it, but I'd like to finish getting this
done by the end of this month. Bharath has done a good deal of the work
already.

Will wait for the same. Hope to get it soon.

>> 4) Qcontrol got installed but again it is not working.

> Jake will need to answer regarding Qcontrol, as he hasn't open sourced it.
FWIW, we're anticipating vqadmin working once again with the vpopmail
upgrade, so you may not need Qcontrol once that's available.

Hi Jake. Hope you active on a list. Can you just check for qcontrol?

--Amit