On 7/23/2012 11:40 PM, Eric Shubert wrote:
Ok, so maybe it's needing to load the selinux stuff regardless of the setting. In that case, there's not enough ram allocated. You said you increased the softlimit value. What'd you change it from/to?
You're running 64 bit I take it?

See this:
http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2011-October/118916.html

Is anyone else running QMT on 64-bit COS6? If so, what are you using for softlimit for qmail-smtpd on smtp and submission?

I run QMT on both CentOS 5 & 6 systems -- and I also force SSL (which uses a LOT of RAM) for client connections...

as a result, I set my softlimit to 128MB (134217728 bytes)

I don't error out on SSL connections (port 465), so that's been enough for me...

FWIW... I hope this helps

Dan McAllister

--

IT4SOHO, LLC